Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form For 2021 is OUT, AUK Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic session. See full details on how to apply below;
Table of Contents
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form For 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Who Can Apply For Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form For 2021
- Candidates who choose the institution as FIRST CHOICE During the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who scored 120 and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as FIRST CHOICE but are willing to be considered for admission are to effect a Change of Institution and Choose AUK as First Choice through the JAMB Portal.
How to Apply for Al-Qalam University Post UTME
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Go to https://forms.auk.edu.ng/login/.
- Click On “SIGNUP” button to begin your AUK profile creation.
- Supply the required INFORMATION.
- Click on the ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
- Follow the LINK sent to your EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Enter all the required PERSONAL INFORMATION and DETAILS.
- SIGN UP and create your PROFILE.
- Follow by Completion of AUK Post UTME Application
AUK Post-UTME Applicants are to make a non-refundable fee of N2,000 while Direct Entry is N5,000 online.
All payments are strictly online.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form Deadline
April 30, 2021.
Help Lines: 08033074761, 07067699020 Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org