This is to aprise the general public that the Delta State Schools of Nursing are now selling their admission form into Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate in the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State:
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
How To Apply
A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made into the Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
The Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has announced the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 6th March 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) off Ibusa Road, Asaba Permanent site
N/B: CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License