Federal University Oye Ekiti, FUOYE Payment Of Acceptance Fee Deadline 2021 Announced.
If you have been asking when is the deadline for FUOYE payment of acceptance fee for 2020/2021 then this post you are currently reading is for you.
See full details below;
FUOYE Payment Of Acceptance Fee Deadline 2021
This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE ) that the Deadline For payment of acceptance fee is 30th April, 2021.
Any candidate who fails to appear on or before that date will forfeit his/her admission as JAMB has already announced the end date for the 2020 admission exercise.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021(Ist Batch)
- FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 Now on Caps
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Gets New Vice-Chancellor
- FUOYE Courses And Their Requirement
- Federal And State Universities That Accept Second Choice
- After Accepting Admission What Next?
- Business For Students In Nigeria (Online/Offline)
- Become A Successful Student Entrepreneur
- Things To Know About UNICAL & University Of Calabar
- Federal Universities and their Catchment Areas
- How To Gain Admission Into FUNAI
Things to Know About FUOYE
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is a federal university located in Ekiti state south west Nigeria and was established In 2011 and was accredited by the national university commission.
Since it was founded the university has offered bachelor’s degree programs in agriculture, engineering, science, technology, arts, management and social sciences. Federal university, Oye-Ekiti has a relatively small student and staff population compared with other federal universities in the country.
The student population is moderately diverse with students mostly from south west Nigeria.
The students come from different religious affiliations and different age brackets.
Admission into FUOYE is not so competitive compared to other federal universities in the country.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti school fees is less than N100k and it provides accommodation and facilities for it’s students.
Students are also given the liberty to live on or off campus.