The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
FUTO Admission Form Into Medicine And Surgery for 2020/2021 Academic session Announced.
FUTO Admission form into Medicine and Surgery is Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only.
Table of Contents
- 1 FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
- 2 Who Can Apply For FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021 (ELIGIBILITY)
- 3 How To Apply For FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
- 4 Nature of the Screening Exercise
- 5 IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- 6 Deadline For FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will commence admission of candidates into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme during the 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS.
Application commences on Monday 3rd May, 2021 and closes on Monday 10th May, 2021.
Who Can Apply For FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021 (ELIGIBILITY)
- All interested candidates who chose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 220 are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 220 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO and course to Medicine & Surgery only on JAMB CAPS not later than May 10th, 2021.
- You must have at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one sitting.
How To Apply For FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
Go to www.futo.edu.ng.
Click on the link ‘Prospective Student’
Click on the link; ‘College of Medicine and Health Sciences Application’
Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
Proceed with the completion of the form.
Correctly enter your O’Level result details and grades.
Confirm your entries.
Submit your application and print out your acknowledgement slip.
Await further communication from the University
Nature of the Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates will be invited for an Aptitude Test on a date to be communicated soon .
The date and time of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- You must have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Only candidates uploaded to the University Portal by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Deadline For FUTO Admission Into Medicine And Surgery 2021
Monday 24th May 2021.