How Much Is JAMB e-PIN ? For 2021 , JAMB warns e-PIN vendors against selling above 3,500. See full details below?
How Much Is JAMB e-PIN?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has warned financial institutions and other vendors not to sell the 2021 unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) e-Registration PIN (ePin) above N3, 500 to candidates.
Candidates are expected to pay financial institutions N3, 500 for ePin and N500 for “Secret of the hidden secret” novel totaling N4,000.
The board also asked the institutions to ensure that all ePins are transferred electronically to the candidates to avoid hardship on them.
The board said it will not accept handwritten ePins from any financial institutions in order to avoid mistakes during the process of writing it.
Banks are expected to get 30, 000 ePins from the board while microfinance banks and other payment platforms will receive 10, 000 ePins through the board.
Oloyede warned that any financial institution caught selling the ePin above the stipulated price will be de-listed and prosecuted.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- JAMB Guide On Choice Of Course 2021.
- JAMB Guide on Choice of Institution in Nigeria.
- JAMB Begins 2021 UTME/DE Registration.
- Requirements For JAMB Registration 2021.
- JAMB 2021 Exam Date Announced.
- Secret Of The Hidden Secret JAMB Novel PDF Download.
- JAMB 2021 Registration Tips (UTME/DE).
- List Of Accredited Centres For 2021 UTME/DE Registration.
- What To Do While Waiting For JAMB Form To Be Out.
- JAMB Government Questions And Answers 2021.
- Note To 2021 JAMBITES Seeking Admission Into School.
- Why NIN Is Compulsory for JAMB 2021 Registration.
- How To Pass JAMB 2021 | Simple Tips
I hope this post on How Much Is JAMB e-PIN For 2021 was helpful? if yes, kindly share.