See How To Check Admission Status On ESUT Portal.
It’s no longer news that Enugu State University of Technology, ESUT Admission list for 2020/2021 has been released.
Majority have been asking the procedures on How To Check Admission Status On ESUT Portal.
We have highlighted the steps on how to confirm your admission status on ESUT Portal below;
How To Check Admission Status On ESUT Portal
Follow the below steps below to check your ESUT admission status on School Portal.
Go to portal.esut.edu.ng.
Input your JAMB Registration Number.
Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- ESUT 1st Batch Admission List 2021 Is OUT
- ESUT Less Competitive Courses (Full list)
- ESUT Courses And Their Requirements
- How to Gain Admission Into ESUT (Details)
- Check ESUT POST UTME Result 2021
Not offered admission yet? Keep monitoring your status.
After Accepting ESUT Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- Wait for your School of Choice to Publish Names of Admitted students on the School official website.
- Secondly, find out the amount that you are required to pay as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- Note that if you do not pay Acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.