How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
- Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
2. Generate and Print Bill
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal
A). Go to https://myunical.edu.ng/ , Students (Fresh or Returning students) log on to the portal with your JAMB Registration Number or Matric Number. Screenshot below.
B). Secondly, Once you log on to the portal with your JAMB registration number or Matric number, generate and Print Bill. Screenshot below
C). Thirdly, Check the of Bank for payment according to your programme of study, on the bill so generated you will have your course, assigned bank, bill number, faculty, amount to be paid and your full name display on it. Screenshot below
F). Go back to the portal, log on with your JAMB Registration Number or Matric Number
G). Input your BILL NUMBER on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
Hope this steps on How To Pay UNICAL Fees was helpful ?