The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission Into Post HND Bachelor of Engineering programmes 2020/2021 Objective, admission requirements, duration of programmes, closing date and how to apply. Details are as follows;
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND Programme of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt for the 2020/2021 session.
Table of Contents
UNIPORT Admission Into Post HND Bachelor of Engineering Objective
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
(i) Chemical Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
(v) Petroleum Engineering
- A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its
- equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any
- other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical
- Drawing or Further Mathematics].
- Candidates must posses NYSC Discharge Certificate or an Exemption Certificate.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
How to Apply For UNIPORT Admission Into Post HND Bachelor of Engineering 2020
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, University Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) to the Post-HND B.Eng Degree Programme Unit, Faculty of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt through Remita.
Process Flow for Payment on Remita Platform for University of Port Harcourt
- Go to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on miscellaneous & other payments
- Click on select service/purpose
- Click on the relevant item/centre/institute on the drop-down list
- Click on amount to pay and type in the amount as applicable
- Fill the other information on the page (such as name, email, phone no., etc)
- Click on create payment. This will take you to the payment slip page
- Print the page or copy out the RRR number on the page and proceed to any Bank branch and make payment
- To make online payment, click on pay via Remita and follow the instructions on the page.
Submission of Completed Forms
- Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to,
- The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit, Gas Engineering Building
- University Park, University of Port Harcourt.
UNIPORT Admission Into Post HND Bachelor of Engineering 2020 Closing Date
The sale of Forms will close on 30th November, 2021.
For further enquiry, please call the following numbers; 07087717876, 08148244740, 08082015613 or visit the Post-HND Unit.
DORCAS D. OTTO (Ph.D)