N-Power is a social investment program of the Federal Government of Nigeria designed to empower unemployed Nigerian youth aged 18-35 with the skills and tools they need to become productive members of society. The program has three main components:
- N-Power Graduate Program: This program provides unemployed graduates with paid employment opportunities in a variety of sectors, including education, health, agriculture, and ICT.
- N-Power Non-Graduate Program: This program provides unemployed non-graduates with paid employment opportunities in a variety of sectors, including community development, agriculture, and infrastructure.
- N-Power Build Program: This program provides unemployed Nigerian youth with the opportunity to learn and develop technical skills in a variety of trades, such as carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation.
All N-Power beneficiaries are entitled to a monthly stipend, also known as an allowance. The amount of the allowance varies depending on the program and the beneficiary’s location.
N-Power Graduate Program Allowance
N-Power Graduate Program beneficiaries are entitled to a monthly allowance of N30,000.
N-Power Non-Graduate Program Allowance
N-Power Non-Graduate Program beneficiaries are entitled to a monthly allowance of N20,000.
N-Power Build Program Allowance
N-Power Build Program beneficiaries are entitled to a monthly allowance of N15,000.
Payment of N-Power Allowance
N-Power allowances are paid directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts on a monthly basis. Beneficiaries are required to provide a valid bank account number and BVN in order to receive their allowances.
Eligibility for N-Power Allowance
To be eligible for the N-Power allowance, beneficiaries must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Be unemployed or underemployed.
- Have a valid bank account number and BVN.
How to Apply for N-Power
To apply for the N-Power program, interested candidates must visit the N-Power website and register for an account. Once registered, candidates can log in to their account and complete the application form.
Selection Process for N-Power
The N-Power selection process is based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and location. Selected candidates will be notified and invited to participate in a physical verification exercise.
The N-Power allowance is a significant benefit for beneficiaries of the program. It provides them with a steady income, which they can use to support themselves and their families. The allowance also helps beneficiaries to save money and invest in their future.
When will I start receiving my N-Power allowance?
N-Power allowances are paid directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts on a monthly basis. Beneficiaries should receive their first allowance within one month of commencement of the program.
What should I do if I don’t receive my N-Power allowance?
If you don’t receive your N-Power allowance, you should contact the N-Power support team for assistance.
Can I lose my N-Power allowance?
Yes, you can lose your N-Power allowance if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the program. This includes absenteeism from your place of primary assignment (PPA), misconduct, and poor performance.