Why NIN Is Compulsory for JAMB 2021 Registration? See Reason Why UTME Candidates must use NIN to register JAMB this year.
Why NIN Is Compulsory for JAMB 2021 Registration
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board on Friday being the 26th of March, 2021 defended the introduction of the use of the National Identity Number for the registration of the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The board said the move was for security reasons and to checkmate examination malpractice, adding that the directive was from the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu.
Read Also: NIN Mandatory for JAMB 2021 Registration -FG
The Registrar and Chief Executive of JAMB, Prof Is-haq Oloyede, said this during a virtual meeting with owners of computer-based test centres, service providers and other stakeholders to kick-start the 2021 UTME registration.
Can I register JAMB Without Sim Card?
However, The JAMB Registrar has said that discussions were ongoing with the Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, to grant a conditioned waiver to an estimated 20 per cent of candidates without SIM cards.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- JAMB Begins 2021 UTME/DE Registration
- Requirements For JAMB Registration 2021
- JAMB 2021 Exam Date Announced
- Secret Of The Hidden Secret JAMB Novel PDF Download
- JAMB 2021 Registration Tips (UTME/DE)
- List Of Accredited Centres For 2021 UTME/DE Registration
- What To Do While Waiting For JAMB Form To Be Out
- JAMB Government Questions And Answers 2021
- Note To 2021 JAMBITES Seeking Admission Into School