Delta Gets New Federal Polytechnic. See full details below;
Delta Gets New Federal Polytechnic
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of the Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State.
This was conveyed to the Obarisi of Urhoboland and Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege in a letter dated February 23, 2021, referenced DHE/POLY/39/C.1/I/84 signed by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education, Arc. Sonny S. T. Echono, on behalf of the Minister of Education, Alhaji Adamu Adamu.
The polytechnic will commence academic activities in October 2022.
The Deputy President of the Senate thanked Mr. President for the realization of the dream of the establishment of this academic institution.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Polytechnic that offer Public Administration in Nigeria
- Polytechnic That Offer Estate Management in Nigeria
- Cheapest Polytechnics In Nigeria (Top 10) 2021
- Best Private Polytechnics In Nigeria and School Fees
- Cross River Polytechnic Bill Scales Second Reading
- Kogi State Polytechnic Fires 34 Students For Gross Misconduct