How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee 2021/2022.
OOU Acceptance fee payment Deadline 2021 Announced.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines for 2020/2021.
OOU Acceptance fee is Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only.
Table of Contents
How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee 2021
- Go to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
- On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT.
- Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded.
- Follow the procedures on the screen to make payment using any means of your choice.
- If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
- Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
- Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
OOU Acceptance Fee Verification Requirements 2021
Verification/Personal Data Form
Acceptance Fee Receipt
UTME Score Result
OOU Post UTME Result
Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
JAMB Admission Letter
Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
Deadline For OOU Acceptance Payment 2021
The deadline for payment of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance fee is 16th May, 2021.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- COOU Admission List 2021 (Ist Batch)
- OOU Post UTME Result is Out 2020/2021
- OOU Postgraduate Registration Deadline 2020/2021