This page aims to show you the subject combinations required to study Law in Nigeria. Also, you will see the JAMB subject combination for law 2021 , O’Level requirements 2021 , Direct Entry (DE) requirements 2021 and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Law 2021.
Table of Contents
JAMB Subject Combination For Law 2021
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for law course and three (3) other subject combination required to study Law under the Faculty of Law include any three Arts or Social Science subjects.
WAEC/O’Level Requirements For Law 2021
You require Five ‘O’ level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics to study law in Nigeria.
Direct Entry Requirements For Law 2021
If you do not plan to use UTME, you must meet these conditions to get direct admission to study law.
- Two ‘A’ level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
Related Searches To Law Admission Requirements
- subjects offered in law
- subjects needed to study law in nigeria
- subjects involved in law
- law direct entry requirement
- jamb subject combination for law 2021
- direct entry requirements to study law in Nigeria
- direct entry requirements for law in Nigeria