The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Part-time degree Programme Form 2020/2021 admission requirements, method of application, available courses, duration of programme, deadline and how to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the part-time undergraduate Degree programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education(CDL&CE),University of Abuja, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Table of Contents
UNIABUJA Part-time degree Programme Form 2020/2021 Available Courses
History and Diplomatic Studies
Christian Religious Studies
Department of Philosophy
Ed Guidance and Counseling
Ed Education English
Ed Education Geography
Geography and Environmental Management
UNIABUJA Part-time degree Programme Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or NECO at not more than two (2) sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
Duration and Mode of Study
- All Part-Time programmes run at the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) shall be for a minimum of Six (6) years in respect of the regular four- year degree programme depending on the entry qualifications.
- The mode of study is mainly face-to face contact on weekends.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Part-time degree Programme
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY to read Admission Requirements
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click on APPLY button to commence Application
- Fill your Biodata thus: (Surname, First name, Other name, Email, and Phone Number). These steps require you having a valid email address. You may need to open one if you have none
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Deadline: Wednesday, May 5th, 2021