The N-Power program is a Nigerian government initiative designed to empower Nigerian youth with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the workforce. The program offers two streams: a graduate stream and a non-graduate stream. Beneficiaries of the N-Power program receive a monthly stipend and are placed in various sectors of the economy to gain work experience.
One of the most common questions asked by N-Power beneficiaries is how to check their payment status. This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to check your N-Power payment status using the NASIMS portal and other methods.
Checking Your N-Power Payment Status on the NASIMS Portal
To check your N-Power payment status on the NASIMS portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the NASIMS portal: https://voiceofnigeria.org.ng/nasims-test-portal/
- Log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Click on the “My Dashboard” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Payment Status” section.
- Your payment status will be displayed next to the “Payment Status” label.
Payment Status Legend
Here is a legend of the different payment statuses that you may see on the NASIMS portal:
- Pending: This means that your payment is still being processed.
- Processing: This means that your payment has been processed and is now being sent to your bank.
- Paid: This means that your payment has been sent to your bank and should have been credited to your account.
- Failed: This means that your payment failed to be processed.
Other Methods of Checking Your N-Power Payment Status
In addition to checking your payment status on the NASIMS portal, you can also check your payment status using the following methods:
- USSD code: You can dial the following USSD code on your mobile phone to check your N-Power payment status: 456655#*
- Bank statement: You can check your bank statement to see if your N-Power stipend has been credited to your account.
Checking your N-Power payment status is a simple process that can be done using the NASIMS portal or other methods. If you have any questions or problems checking your payment status, you can contact N-Power customer support for assistance.
Why is my N-Power payment status still pending?
There are a number of reasons why your N-Power payment status may still be pending. Some common reasons include:
- Your payment is still being processed.
- There is a problem with your bank account information.
- You have not completed all of the required N-Power program requirements.
- There is a technical problem with the NASIMS portal.
If your payment status is still pending after a few days, you can contact N-Power customer support for assistance.
What should I do if my N-Power payment status is failed?
If your N-Power payment status is failed, you should contact N-Power customer support for assistance. They will be able to investigate the reason for the failure and help you to resolve the issue.
How long does it take for my N-Power stipend to be credited to my account after it has been paid?
It can take up to 24 hours for your N-Power stipend to be credited to your account after it has been paid. However, it is usually credited within a few hours.